• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM The Northland Collection Superman #143

8 posts in this topic

As far as Ped's go, Northland is one of my favorites..... VERY glossy books. Mike Goldman is a tight grader, so that Fine he gave it should mean the book is at least that grade. Neat book..... what are you trying to get for it?..........GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I don't think i want to sell it not sure yet as superman is not really my thing.

Have you any idea what the grade F means as i thought it was a bad thing,but the comic seems to be in very good condition.

What would the value be on something like this ?

I don't think i want to sell it not sure yet as superman is not really my thing.

Have you any idea what the grade F means as i thought it was a bad thing,but the comic seems to be in very good condition.

"F" means Fine, which is slightly more than half way up the scale. It would be a nice and very presentable copy that will have a moderate amount of edge wear. I think it may have been in one of the Overstreet grading guides, where it was said, "if you take away the outer 1/4" perimeter of the book, what's left will be near mint". That is certainly an oversimplification, but always stuck with me. I'd say that Fine is the grade that more people get wrong than any other...... with the possible exception of Good. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Overstreet has it listed at Goldman's grade @ $ 90.....................

Whoever issued the certificate thought the book was of fine (F) quality which would put it at a 6 on the 10 point scale. As far as prices go there's plenty of copies you can cross reference on EBay. If you do consider selling it Jimjum is a pleasant guy to deal with.