• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Giant-Size X-Men #1

4 posts in this topic

At the center top of the back cover is a very small (1/4 inch at most) adhesive piece of paper; no spine rolling; staples are perfect; some yellowing of pages; bottom left of back cover looks like was somewhat creased at some point, some of the inner pages were affected as well. They are all flat now, but there's still some minor evidence of it. The book has not been altered in any way. Previous owner bought it originally and doesn't know anything about pressing or anything like that, so it's in original condition. Just trying to describe this to get most accurate grade from you guys. Thanks in advance.

Giant%20Size%20X-Men%201%20Comic%20Book%20-%20Bergen%20Pickers1.jpg

Giant%20Size%20X-Men%201%20Comic%20Book%20-%20Bergen%20Pickers2.jpg

5.0 seems reasonable. I'm guessing they would call the adhesive tape and note it on the label. It's also possible it could get a purple-ish label with notes stating "piece added" or something to that effect. Maybe best to add an additional close up pic of the adhesive in question? If I were a betting man I'd say blue label with tape noted but ya never know until it ships from Sarasota.