• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grimm Fairy Tales #105 Pinup Variant 1:50 - $450.00 US Only

2 posts in this topic

Up for sale is this limited 1:50 pinup variant for Grimm Fairy Tales #105. This is supposedly very rare because of only the 50 copies half of the run is said to be CGC graded while the other half is in private collections and do not get sold alot. People seem to be holding onto this one more then the other pinup variants for some reason. I am basing my price of the only copy that has been sold on Ebay in the last year. So look it up if you would like and you will see my price is reasonable. Only interested in selling to US buyers that way I can include shipping and insurance in the cost otherwise it would be to expensive to include these for the price I am asking. First PM or I'll take it gets the item. Appears to be in almost pristine condition and this is the actual book you will be getting and not a stock photo. I have covered up the risque parts as some members have suggested.

B62X91rl.jpg

KogZ7vKl.jpg