• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NIB Star Trek Ornaments from the '90s - SOLD/CLOSED

5 posts in this topic

Just in time for the holiday season!!!! Offering up some new in box Star Trek ornaments from the mid-1990s. Never used. Make your tree the first tree these ever hang on! A few boxes have old retail price stickers on them, but that shouldn't matter unless you're planning to hang the cardboard boxes on your tree :screwy:

- The first :takeit: wins, whether in the thread or via PM, based on time stamp;

- No probies or HOS members (or any other questionable characters, at my judgment)

- PayPal, personal checks, or USPS money orders

- Domestic USA shipping only on these (I'll consider shipping them to Canada if you really want me to...PM me first to discuss); we'll need to add on exact shipping cost, which will depend you your location and how many you buy...'take it pending shipping cost calculation' is just fine

If you have questions about anything, just ask. You can return them for a refund within two weeks if you don't like them, but I can't imagine why you wouldn't like them. ;)

FWIW, my kudos thread is here .

(see pics in next post)

Star Trek 30 years Set of 2 ornaments with display base (die cast 1701 and Galileo) (voice magic) (1996) $12

This is all over the place on eBay...sold listings typically range between $10-20'ish (but the last one was $30)

Romulan Warbird (lights) (1995) $4

eBay sales are around $5, give or take a bit...

U.S.S. Voyager (lights) (1996) $4

looks like another $5-8'ish eBay item

Shuttlecraft Galileo (voice and lights) (1992) $5

$5-10'ish on eBay

The Ships of Star Trek set of 3 ornaments (1995) $5

$5-10'ish on eBay

Mr. Spock (1996) $6

$5-10'ish on eBay

Commander William T. Riker (1996) $4

$5'ish on the bay, give or take

Take 'em all, and I'll cover shipping cost (USA only; also, offer is off if someone breaks the lot)

(see pics in next post)

Star Trek 30 years Set of 2 ornaments with display base (die cast 1701 and Galileo) (voice magic) (1996) $12

This is all over the place on eBay...sold listings typically range between $10-20'ish (but the last one was $30)

$5-10'ish on eBay

$5-10'ish on eBay

Mr. Spock (1996) $6

$5-10'ish on eBay

Take 'em all, and I'll cover shipping cost (USA only; also, offer is off if someone breaks the lot)

:takeit: all of them

(see pics in next post)

$5-10'ish on eBay

$5-10'ish on eBay

Mr. Spock (1996) $6

$5-10'ish on eBay

:takeit: all of them

^^ Thank you!