• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed! Thank you all for your purchases!

11 posts in this topic

Closed

Normal forum rules apply. No HOS or probies. The first unconditional :takeit: takes it and is the ^^

I will ship only within the United States of America via USPS medium flat rate box with plenty of bubble wrap to keep everything well protected. Sorry, but this keeps it more affordable for the buyer and easier for me to get these out. I will ship within 72 hours of receiving full payment via Paypal only and us exchanging information (i.e. your shipping address and my Paypal e-mail address). Thank you!

My KUDOS Thread

NOW TAKE $30 off - Ends Sunday at 12:30am EST

Here we go....Here is Lot A. I have a Batman #612 in 1st print CGC 9.6 and also another Batman #612 in the 2nd print sketch cover CGC 9.4 --- $135 for both slabs! Free shipping

Batman%20612%209.6_zpsw8q7mf67.jpg

Batman%20612%202nd%20Printing%209.4_zps7vysckja.jpg

Lot F Uncanny X-Men at the State Fair of Texas CGC 9.6 & X-Men #11 2nd print from 2nd series Pressman Edition CGC 7.0 (this only came in the board game...hard to find). $135 for both slabs! Free shipping

X-menatTheTexasStateFair96_zpsc33db404.jpg

X-Men%2011%20CGC%207.0_zps9o9rs3h3.jpg

:takeit: @ $105

^^