• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of 2015: The Votes are in

258 posts in this topic

Frank Cho Witchblade Cover (I don't have this anymore :cry: ):

Section VI, Paragraph 3 of the official rules: Formerly owned pieces are not eligible for entry. :baiting:

Fixed. I missed the rules. I just clicked "accept" without reading all the t&c. :grin:

I actually have a piece worthy of entering this year :whee:

Shoot, if you bought it, it's worth entry. That's my approach anyway. :)

Agreed. (thumbs u

Looks like Risso will be in two of my submissions :golfclap:

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it'll get my vote for sure =)

I only bought 1 page this year, so I guess it's an easy selection year for me. Health issues earlier in the year, and buying a house in the 2nd half of the year really sapped any extra $$.

Moving all 2015 art to one folder .

That page you let me get is certainly in the running as one of my personal "best of" :cloud9:

Already organized my stuff from this year into a single room (although I'm still waiting on one last piece I just purchased). Pretty sure I know what ones I'll be using.

You don't need to do that. The CAF does it for you.

Go to the first page of your gallery, scroll down to the area labeled "Art by Year" and click on 2015.

You can see my 2015 pieces as sorted by the CAF by clicking the link.

I have inquired with Bill Cox about adding art to Lowry like the Featured Art and adding previous and next buttons when looking thru entries. Not sure how much work or if Bill would have the time to do it. Will let you know what he says.

Agreed. (thumbs u

I only bought 1 page this year, so I guess it's an easy selection year for me. Health issues earlier in the year, and buying a house in the 2nd half of the year really sapped any extra $$.

That page you let me get is certainly in the running as one of my personal "best of" :cloud9:

You picked the option of not allowing those who aren't signed in to see your art. When you click the link all you see are descriptions and "The preview is disabled. You must be logged in to see this thumbnail."

Totally know my entry, no brainer. (Not anticipating any major purchases between now and the end of the year)

As an 80's Baby I grew up on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I had everything Turtles (sheets, figures, toys, action sets, posters etc.) so the chance to own a major Turtles piece is not one to pass up. Page 7 from Raphael #1 (Microseries) the first appearance of Casey Jones, who ended up being one of the most major characters in the "Turtleverse". I bought this directly from Kevin Eastman so he included a ton of memorabilia with it which also adds to the allure of the piece for me (since it literally came from his hands to mine)

18180546770_a29aa86dfb_b.jpg

Agreed. (thumbs u

You picked the option of not allowing those who aren't signed in to see your art. When you click the link all you see are descriptions and "The preview is disabled. You must be logged in to see this thumbnail."

Some of the pieces are NSFW.

2015 has been quite a good year ... It won't be easy to pick only a few pieces ! Alex Raymond, Mark Schultz, Tim Sale and Don Rosa for sure. I'll also have to add my pages from José Roosevelt on CAF to pick one of them.

2015 has been quite a good year ... It won't be easy to pick only a few pieces ! Alex Raymond, Mark Schultz, Tim Sale and Don Rosa for sure. I'll also have to add my pages from José Roosevelt on CAF to pick one of them.

I already know one of my votes. :grin:

I only got 3 pieces this year, so it will be an easy pick for me.

Alex Ross, Stan Sakai, and Brüno (The last one is a french artist probably unknown to most of you. I don't think he's even been published in english yet.)