• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Still have thousands of 90s books for sale - thread closes tomorrow!

532 posts in this topic

I'm working my way thru 70 long boxes of books and I'm offering up the best of the best this week. If I have a good response then I'll offer up the rest in the next couple weeks. Plenty of cool books at rock bottom prices - can't beat that.

Shipping these type of bulk books is always an issue. I've decided to pay for most of the shipping of the larger orders but that prevents me from discounting the books very much since shipping will be expensive. If you only want 1 book shipping will be $4 and each additional book will be $0.25. If you buy between 20 - 40 books the shipping will be a flat $10. If you buy 100 books I'll ship them in a short box and shipping will still be a flat $10. If you buy 250 books I'll ship them in a new long box and shipping will be on me. I've got about 12,000 books right now so finding 250 you want hopefully wont be an issue.

I will offer a 1 week return policy on all the books once you receive them but you will have to pay for the return shipping (unless its an error on my part) so please send me a PM if you have a question before buying. I'm only going to accept paypal (no personal please) for this batch to help reduce the work necessary to ship them out.

All of the books should be assumed to be VF or better with almost all the defects being storage bending related. The spines of the books look very nice and if you decide to go that route a press should get most copies up to NM- or better. If you have any questions about particular sets let me know.