• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please Assist with Grading my Psycho #4 Skywald Magazine 1971

7 posts in this topic

If that LLC is all there is on the book, then I think you'll get at least a 9.4. I got a 9.4 on a book with a corner like that.
takeit.gif

After looking through a ton of HQ Heritage scans of CGC 9.4's and 9.2's this book puts all of the 9.2's to rest. I'm leaning in the 9.4 NM range as well with a possible shot at 9.6. We will see. According to Overstreets OWL card, the pages are white as well... 893whatthe.gif

Nice headlights...erh... cover.

as one I would be

If that 893censored-thumb.gif corner was clean it looks like a 9.6. Christo_pull_hair.gif

9.2/9.4

I'm telling you, after seeing many 9.2's if this one came back as one, I would be 893censored-thumb.gif'd

Not to say 9.2 is not an awesome grade to have, Hell getting a CGC 8.5/9.0 is a feat for these Skywald (or any non Marvel and Warren magazine for that matter).

I'll have to gather a batch of books, for my first CGC submission and see if this one makes my cut.

Thanks guys for some feedback.

-bounty

Nice headlights...erh... cover.

as one I would be

If that 893censored-thumb.gif corner was clean it looks like a 9.6. Christo_pull_hair.gif

9.2/9.4

I'm telling you, after seeing many 9.2's if this one came back as one, I would be 893censored-thumb.gif'd

Not to say 9.2 is not an awesome grade to have, Hell getting a CGC 8.5/9.0 is a feat for these Skywald (or any non Marvel and Warren magazine for that matter).

I'll have to gather a batch of books, for my first CGC submission and see if this one makes my cut.

Thanks guys for some feedback.

-bounty

"We SPIT on 9..2's!" 27_laughing.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif