• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All New Wolverine 11/11/15

24 posts in this topic

Here's a pic of her wearing one of Logan's old costumes. Could this be her first appearance. hm

No, I want to say that was the "Talon" costume.

And as for the LCSD variant, I picked up one on ebay on the 14th of November, and was shipped on the 16th. Is it true that it was released on the 28th?

Here's a pic of her wearing one of Logan's old costumes. Could this be her first appearance. hm

That's actually the costume of Fang, from the Imperial Guard.

It was designed by (I believe) Byrne when they were going to change his costume away from the blue & yellow, but wasn't used. They went with the brown & tan costume instead, and this costume was eventually recycled for Fang of the Imperial Guard. They decided to pay homage to the behind-the-scenes design history of it when they gave it to X-23 for that issue.

Wolverine did wear it 1 time but not until much later than when it was originally conceived & did so as part of a plot (I think he & Fang switched costumes or something or he beat Fang & took it & posed as him to escape when he got captured or something?? I don't remember the details)