• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vs. Tournament, Round 1: Games 17-20

Who would win in a battle between:  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a battle between:

31 posts in this topic

Actually according to my picks, after Emma defeats Kreel easily, she would move to the Flash. I took Flash to defeat her. She wouldn't have the time to mentally defeat him before the Flash suckered punched her.

but if you were serious about emma turning to diamond...a sucker punch wouldn't do much...

actually i always thought that the flash was - as written during the bronze age when he could do practically anything - the most underrated hero around. darkside's beams wouldn't even reach him. hell, the guy could run through time

Actually according to my picks, after Emma defeats Kreel easily, she would move to the Flash. I took Flash to defeat her. She wouldn't have the time to mentally defeat him before the Flash suckered punched her.

but if you were serious about emma turning to diamond...a sucker punch wouldn't do much...

actually i always thought that the flash was - as written during the bronze age when he could do practically anything - the most underrated hero around. darkside's beams wouldn't even reach him. hell, the guy could run through time

I figure if the Flash was as fast as he should be, he would have knocked her out before she could change into diamond or attempt to control his mind. I actually have the flash going pretty far, only being beaten by Wolverine, who falls to the Dark Phoenix.

I figure if the Flash was as fast as he should be, he would have knocked her out before she could change into diamond or attempt to control his mind. I actually have the flash going pretty far, only being beaten by Wolverine, who falls to the Dark Phoenix.

gaaaawwd. i was supposing she'd walk in to the arena already changed. then of course, you could say that he could just vibrate so fast the sound waves would shatter her or something equally plausible...

so, in the interests of stretching this thread out even longer - i figure we can go back and forth until that post of the blue variant background X-Men 173 gets posted or we both die of old age, whichever comes first - how do you figure Wolverine gets past the flash? and are we talking "vibrate between molecules" flash, or just plain super speedy flash? wolvering popping his claws seems to me to be a process that would take more time than a mind blast thingy

gaaaawwd. i was supposing she'd walk in to the arena already changed. then of course, you could say that he could just vibrate so fast the sound waves would shatter her or something equally plausible...

so, in the interests of stretching this thread out even longer - i figure we can go back and forth until that post of the blue variant background X-Men 173 gets posted or we both die of old age, whichever comes first - how do you figure Wolverine gets past the flash? and are we talking "vibrate between molecules" flash, or just plain super speedy flash? wolvering popping his claws seems to me to be a process that would take more time than a mind blast thingy

Yeah what ever happened to that scan of the variant. I was really looking forward to seeing it.

Anyway, Before Identity Crisis I would have said that Flash could have taken Wolverine. However Deathstroke was able to stab Flash with his sword by calculating where he would be and then stab him. I just figure with Wolverine's senses and instincts he would be able to do the same thing. I also figured his healing factor would counter any physical damage the Flash would be able to inflict.

Yeah what ever happened to that scan of the variant. I was really looking forward to seeing it.

Anyway, Before Identity Crisis I would have said that Flash could have taken Wolverine. However Deathstroke was able to stab Flash with his sword by calculating where he would be and then stab him. I just figure with Wolverine's senses and instincts he would be able to do the same thing. I also figured his healing factor would counter any physical damage the Flash would be able to inflict.

okay, i was joking about doing this until guy posts the scan. last i saw it was going to happen this coming weekend. since i also am interested in seeing whether or not it's a variant, a printing error, or some kind of fever-induced dream on the part of that thread starter i've set my alarms just in case. even though wolverine's claws are wee stubby things in that cover shot

The strange part is that OS lists that there exists a variant of that issue. confused-smiley-013.gif

yes indeedy it do. i guess the boy ain't crazy after all. might be nice to find me one of them things

Best battle this time around, Juggy vs. Grodd. Interesting beat-down on both ends, but will Grodd be able to control Juggy's mind with his helmet on? If I remember right, the helmet works pretty well to keep others out.

Yeah but Grodd is hyper intelligent, whereas Cain is kinda stoopid. I would imagine Grodd would outsmart Cain to win the fight.

"stoopid"? screwy.gif27_laughing.gif On c'mon Grodd would be looking for a tree to hide in. poke2.gif