• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vs. Tournament, Round 1: Games 17-20

Who would win in a battle between:  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a battle between:

31 posts in this topic

Best battle this time around, Juggy vs. Grodd. Interesting beat-down on both ends, but will Grodd be able to control Juggy's mind with his helmet on? If I remember right, the helmet works pretty well to keep others out.

Best battle this time around, Juggy vs. Grodd. Interesting beat-down on both ends, but will Grodd be able to control Juggy's mind with his helmet on? If I remember right, the helmet works pretty well to keep others out.

Yeah but Grodd is hyper intelligent, whereas Cain is kinda stoopid. I would imagine Grodd would outsmart Cain to win the fight.

Emma would simply destory Keel. He wouldn't even get a chance to attack her. She also has the ability to change into diamond, which some people may not know.

Yeah but Grodd is hyper intelligent, whereas Cain is kinda stoopid. I would imagine Grodd would outsmart Cain to win the fight.

Emma would simply destory Keel. He wouldn't even get a chance to attack her. She also has the ability to change into diamond, which some people may not know.

thumbsup2.gif

But Absorbing Man has the ability to turn his body into just about anything he wants as well, can't he? But yeah, no contest. AM would be crying like a girl in a fetal position.

now these were some good matchups.

gotta like emma frost, juggs, elektra and supes.

supes seems a gimme as does frost, but juggs and elektra could both go either way.

supes seems a gimme as does frost, but juggs and elektra could both go either way.

I picked the Punisher over Elektra.

Me too. thumbsup2.gif

Me too. thumbsup2.gif

me three. i also picked the absorbing man. because i don't follow moderns, and the emma frost i remember would get her hot little hieney kicked.

but i admit that is based on old info

Punisher v Elektra. Punisher is just too badass to lose to a chick with pointy knives.

Juggs wins because his universe is far superior.

Absorbing Man goes toe to toe with the Hulk and Thor. True, he always loses, but thats a weight class that has him pummeling Emma.

I won't even dignify the 4th matchup by responding to it.

Me too. thumbsup2.gif

me three. i also picked the absorbing man. because i don't follow moderns, and the emma frost i remember would get her hot little hieney kicked.

Ummm...Emma controls people mentally. Absorbing Man wouldn't even get within 20 feet of her before she controlled him.

Me too. thumbsup2.gif

Ummm...Emma controls people mentally. Absorbing Man wouldn't even get within 20 feet of her before she controlled him.

i'm going with the idea that when crusher is in an absorbed form, there isn't anything there to control. confused-smiley-013.gif

if you wanna go with that, then emma could take dark phoenix, superman, whomever. well, maybe not dark pheonix, but you see where i am going with this

Me too. thumbsup2.gif

i'm going with the idea that when crusher is in an absorbed form, there isn't anything there to control. confused-smiley-013.gif

if you wanna go with that, then emma could take dark phoenix, superman, whomever. well, maybe not dark pheonix, but you see where i am going with this

True but Emma doesn't face those people in the bracket she is in.

Me too. thumbsup2.gif

so you will have emma v. dark pheonix at some point (or is she in the darksied bracket)?

Me too. thumbsup2.gif

so you will have emma v. dark pheonix at some point (or is she in the darksied bracket)?

Actually according to my picks, after Emma defeats Kreel easily, she would move to the Flash. I took Flash to defeat her. She wouldn't have the time to mentally defeat him before the Flash suckered punched her.

Me too. thumbsup2.gif

Actually according to my picks, after Emma defeats Kreel easily, she would move to the Flash. I took Flash to defeat her. She wouldn't have the time to mentally defeat him before the Flash suckered punched her.

She could expose herself so the Flash slows down enough to sneak a peak, and that's when she gets him in a mind lock. cool.gif

Me too. thumbsup2.gif

She could expose herself so the Flash slows down enough to sneak a peak, and that's when she gets him in a mind lock. cool.gif

I think the fanboy discussion seems a little overboard at this point. 27_laughing.gif

I think the fanboy discussion seems a little overboard at this point. 27_laughing.gif

That specific battle would be called "Flashing the Flash" laugh.gif

Emma over AM

Punisher fills Elektra full of holes

Nothing Stops the Juggernaut.

Superman and Doc Ock would be a cool single page fight, imagine seeing his metal arms ripped off.

Emma over AM

Punisher fills Elektra full of holes

Nothing Stops the Juggernaut.

Superman and Doc Ock would be a cool single page fight, imagine seeing his metal arms ripped off.

Emma beats Absorbing man easily.

Juggernaut can't be mind controlled in his helment and squashes the big ape.

Superman wins because.....um.....he's supper frown.gif

and for the upset (hey brackets have upsets right?) Elektra beats Punisher......well actually he kills her then they have flashbacks about it for years and she comes back from the dead and kills Frank. Um...then Punisher comes back from the dead as a deamon and......um what was I talking about???