• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the artists choice sale?

51 posts in this topic

Nothing Batman related that I saw on sale :(

Yeah, not much there for Bat fans unless you're into Nightwing. There are a couple of pages here and there.

Nothing Batman related that I saw on sale :(

Yeah, not much there for Bat fans unless you're into Nightwing. There are a couple of pages here and there.

There's some Finch from Dark Knight in there. It's not 50% off, but it's cheaper now than it was for the last couple of years and there's another 10% off of that I think.

So, can we request art today, even tho the website says the sale starts on the 17th? Sometimes Spencer is a little particular about following his rules to the letter.

Just want to make sure he's honoring sales pricing already.

I missed that to be honest but I did note the sale in my request so hopefully that will do?

So, can we request art today, even tho the website says the sale starts on the 17th? Sometimes Spencer is a little particular about following his rules to the letter.

Just want to make sure he's honoring sales pricing already.

Yes, the sale is on now.

That's a typo.

From what he said he just put the wrong date down, but the sale started today.