• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Millie The Model #47

8 posts in this topic

Sorry didn't scan back - to afraid to handle it (not used to books in this good of condition). Back is every bit as good as front. Tiny ding on left top corner. Slight fray around bottom intack staple. I can count maybe 4 tiny creases on spine. There are to small lines in middle along spine that a glance look like scuff marks, but on close inspection are ink streak which I presume must occur right on printing press.

Thanks for opinions.

1232015fix.jpg

I don't think its popped. Agree kind of looks that way (shame for what otherwise appears to be a near perfect book). I did gingerly open the cover and staple appears to hold but I didn't push it 'cause kind of afraid to stress the issue. Hesitant to press book for same reason. Perhaps like 1950's war suggests I just straight send 'er in and find out with fingers crossed.