• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Detective Comics 33

8 posts in this topic

NIce! I take it missing interior art was recreated as well?

The images are small but if the restoration looks that impressive in hand, somewhere around a 9.4 EP, but it's hard to say for sure, as some restored books seem to get hit for the restoration harder than others.

What may help is that it looks like the interior page quality was pretty decent.

NIce! I take it missing interior art was recreated as well?

The images are small but if the restoration looks that impressive in hand, somewhere around a 9.4 EP, but it's hard to say for sure, as some restored books seem to get hit for the restoration harder than others.

What may help is that it looks like the interior page quality was pretty decent.

I forgot to mention that the interior is extremely nice. Per CGC, it was off-white to white pages.

No idea what CGC would say. The front looks super. Hard to see, but looks like the interior front cover might have a bit of stain and smearing which might hold down the apparent grade?

In any case, wow, the work is stunning and it's a hell of a book. :applause: