• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage's Ebay Feedback record

14 posts in this topic

Has anyone taken note of Heritage's Ebay Feedback record? More than 1 negative for every 50 transactions (24 negatives against only 1100+ positives AND TWENTY SIX NEUTRALS.....a total of 50 non-positive feedbacks on 1100 transactions...1 out of every 22)??? On Professionally graded material??? Could this be an error? JP's Ebay Feedback record is FLAWLESS!!!

Heritage Feedback

Buyersdelite seems to be a coin collector posting multiples recent negatives. Would hate to be him.

Some of the Heritage eBay comic related auctions the last 3 weeks have started at $1, no reserve. Hopefully, Heritage will not renege on selling an item below what they consider to be mkt value in this time of potential war.

Thanks for that quick link, OG! You hopped-up rat, you! tongue.gif

It looks like they used to respond to negatives, but recently have stopped doing that as well. Unbelievable the amount of negatives relating to their customer service. That is really bad. I hope that John from Heritage reads this thread and responds. Perhaps, he could shed some light onto the situation. Although, the auctions I looked at seemed mostly coin-related. Saw very few comic related complaints.

Whatever is the case, they have some problems they need to address with their staff.

Chris

Quick question about Heritage Auctions. What do you have to do to start bidding on there auctions and second if they say a book is going for $2500-$4000.00 If there is a bid at $2000.00 and your the only bidder will that book go to you or will they not sell?

They will probably consult with the consignor to see if he wishes to lower the reserve to liquidate the comic item, list it in the Bargain Bin at the reserve price + 15% juice, or relist it in a bi-weekly Amazing Auction.

There are two types of Heritage auctions on eBay. One is the regular eBay auction, like everyone does and the other is the LiveAuction. I've only done the regular auction, since the live auction has a 20% Buyer's Premium and the regular one has none.

Anything in their Live Auction is also available from their website with only a 15% BP.

I think if there is a reserve on an auction and you don't meet it, no matter what the bid is, you won't win it. Just like eBay.

No matter how many times you have bought from them, they still take quite a while to ship to you. I think they attempt to send everything out at the same time. So you are waiting for people like me, who bid on their online auctions and are confirming their address for the 500th time smile.gif

Brian

I never said it was poor, I said it takes a while. They do ship well, and it gets here pretty quick after the send the notification. I also like how they're giving shipping #'s now so you can check on it.

Brian