• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Misc Dealer stock and sets

137 posts in this topic

I have accumulated these books over time and a few small collection purchases. These were excess stock from dealers. On the multiples, most of the flaws are storages related as most of these were stored without bags. So, expect some corner bends and similar storage flaws. I'll note a condition range for each of the books. I'll try and add freebies as we go along.

Shipping will be a flat $5 for the continental US.

Paypal, check, MO is all fine. Returns within 7 days. Buyer pays return shipping.

Legends #6 VFish 1st new Justice League. $0.75 each. 30 or so copies SOLD

These are from a different collection than the first few. There are more storage flaws with some minor discoloration on some issues from storage.

015_zpslsfyjg8p.jpg

Hellboy in Mexico VFNM $0.75 each

Some have a printer defect on the cover. I put those of top to see. After taking the pic, I found another 25-30 copies that are all nice mostly without the defect. I'll be sending the nicer copies unless someone takes them all. Then, I will throw in the defect copies for free.

011_zpsrdzghbmk.jpg