• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Byrne X-Men Starting at a Penny

6 posts in this topic

Thanks for checking out my auctions !

Auctions

Why are you keyword spamming?

This book is NOT a CGC book, yet you have CGC in the title. That's the very definition of keyword spamming. mad.gif

I thought spamming was e-mail, but now I see what you mean. I have to apologize for including CGC in the title if that is against the rules. I can see how it would be a pain for people's searches now. I was trying to give people a more specific grade. I have literally been listing comics for only about one month on Ebay. It's just my personal collection, and I am finished now. I mainly list baseball autographs. Thanks for pointing this out to me, and I'll stop doing this if I ever list again.

Thanks for checking out my auctions !

Auctions

Why are you keyword spamming?

This book is NOT a CGC book, yet you have CGC in the title. That's the very definition of keyword spamming. mad.gif

I thought spamming was e-mail, but now I see what you mean. I have to apologize for including CGC in the title if that is against the rules. I can see how it would be a pain for people's searches now. I was trying to give people a more specific grade. I have literally been listing comics for only about one month on Ebay. It's just my personal collection, and I am finished now. I mainly list baseball autographs. Thanks for pointing this out to me, and I'll stop doing this if I ever list again.

Grrrr. OK then. thumbsup2.gif Nice books though. Get me a Ryne Sandberg ball.

Funny you should mention Sandberg. My ex-employers are having Sandberg at a show this summer. I can get you a ball at their cost. Still pretty steep though, because Sandberg charges about $40 since he got into the Hall.