• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF 116 9.6

10 posts in this topic

Have had a lot of emails on book offers lately. Is $350 a good price on this one? I was thinking more like $250 but have never seen one in that grade. had a really strange offer from r1000 comics from uk today. Claimed to have a cgc 9.2 JiM 103 to sell for $600. I said that sounded fair. Received a note back saying he had made same offer to several folks and now needed $700! I resisted telling the insufficiently_thoughtful_person what I really thought but told him that he could keep it. Anybody ever dealt with this r1000 comics from UK before?

Yeah after I complained he said he would gladly take the $600! Looks like there were a few deals at the end of Heritage online bidding - wonder if any will hold thru the live show? Looks like that Spidey 9.6 and AF 15 9.4 are losing ground with each auction they don't sell. Better wait for the next movie!