• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Hawaii Comic Con Special Edition -- October 8-9, 2016

31 posts in this topic

More news...

hmmm...

in addition to JIM LEE

in addition to ROBERT KIRKMAN

in addition to CHRIS CLAREMONT

we're working on a few things we hope to announce shortly.

Few things to keep in mind- We will be adjusting the ticket prices soon, and retiring some of the VIP package options. we highly recommend purchasing soon for best pricing and availability.

So I used the ask a question feature on your website, and who ever the lady is that does the responses needs some customer service classes. Some of the most un-helpfull responses I have ever recieved for a question. Not even worth writing the emial.

"EastbayRudy"- We appreciate your interest in the Amazing Hawaii Hawaii Comic Con. Please allow me to introduce yourself- my name is Jimmy Jay and I'm the convention Organizer and Promoter for the Amazing Comic Conventions. I'm sorry you were frustrated by customer service, and I'm here to offer assistance. if you have ANY questions, comments, or concerns, I'm here to answer as best as possible. For the best response, please email me off group at jimmyjay39 (at) aol (dot) com. This is my personal address, and I will try to respond as quickly as possible.

thanks again!

Jimmy

Thanks JimmySjay for the reply! If I have any more questions I will make sure to contact you. Im still working out the details of my Hawaii vacation. I hope it can land on the days the convention is scheduled, I am currently working on this. Thanks again for your help!

EastBayRudy- again I apologize if there were any breakdown in communications between yourself and staff. The buck stops with me, and I have taken an extremely proactive position of being accessible to all parts of the conventions- from vendors, to fans, to pros, exhibitors, etc. While i may not always deliver the answer you were hoping for, i doubt you will ever find any convention promoter that pouts themselves on the line than myself and our team.

As for the 2016 Amazing Hawaii Comic Con, if you are a comic book fan, this show is NOT one to miss. We are committed to showcasing the best comic creators at each of our events and our show in May in Honolulu will be something special indeed.

best-

Jimmy S. Jay...

Convention Organizer/Promoter

Hey everyone-

we have been hard at work updating the site and the event itself. We can't wait to be back in May. Here's our line-up so far---->

*Robert Kirkman

*Jim Lee

*Kevin Eastman

*Chris Claremont

*Mat Nastos

*Rick Hoberg

*Chad Hardin

*Tony Fleecs

*Livio Ramondelli

We will continue to adding more GREAT names to the list as well.

Tickets are on sale NOW, with best/early pricing through March 15.

Please continue to check the site for updates!

Hotflips is excited to announce that we will be setting up at the show!! We will have a limited number of top loaders of all different sizes to protect your art, prints, and autographs. If there are any requests for Mylite 2's or other things, please let us know. We might be able to bring some if there is enough interest for them.

Thanks and looking forward to Hawaii!!

Jeff

Hotflips is excited to announce that we will be setting up at the show!! We will have a limited number of top loaders of all different sizes to protect your art, prints, and autographs. If there are any requests for Mylite 2's or other things, please let us know. We might be able to bring some if there is enough interest for them.

Thanks and looking forward to Hawaii!!

Jeff

:applause:

Can you bring those mini comic storage boxes! (thumbs u