• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So who won the Hulk # 181 ?!?

174 posts in this topic

You know....at this point, I'm willing to file this question along with ......"Is there really a BigFoot?", or "Does the Loch Ness monster exist?"

Water under the bridge. Time to move on, eh? confused-smiley-013.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif Eh, what the heck......they ran a nice contest. Makin' an effort. thumbsup2.gif

Say Red...

Maybe the winner of the Hulk 181 got a bye? blush.gif

poke2.gif

You know....at this point, I'm willing to file this question along with ......"Is there really a BigFoot?", or "Does the Loch Ness monster exist?"

Nope time to raise HELL!..... sumo.gifhi.gif

Nope time to raise HELL!..... sumo.gifhi.gif

Hey Scarlet, want to join my Red Hook Witchin' team!???? thumbsup2.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif Eh, what the heck......they ran a nice contest. Makin' an effort. thumbsup2.gif

Say Red...

poke2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Do you get a bye if you purchase more than $50 worth of stuff?

Say Red...

poke2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Do you get a bye if you purchase more than $50 worth of stuff?

Uh, did I miss something? - Rip 27_laughing.gif

notthisagain.jpg
Thank You Dr. Banner, this image is now my desktop wallpaper. It made me laugh heartily. What a great expression on this guys face. Classic. Thanks.

thumbsup2.gif