• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade this Batman #234!

12 posts in this topic

I think folks are a bit optimistic with this one. I'm in the 7.0/7.5 max camp. I may be alone but too much and too deep of spine damage along with multiple light color breaking thumb bends on the right free edge. Add in the general wear and dirt and you don't have a VF book anymore.

I think folks are a bit optimistic with this one. I'm in the 7.0/7.5 max camp. I may be alone but too much and too deep of spine damage along with multiple light color breaking thumb bends on the right free edge. Add in the general wear and dirt and you don't have a VF book anymore.

I agree here. I was thinking 7.0

there are too many spine creases, plus the dirt, on the book to be a VF

Thanks guys. That is my debate as well, whether the book could squeak in as a VF. It has amazing freshness and very little color-breaking wear, and could pass as a 9.0 except on close inspection.

I was on the fence between 7.5/8.0. Most 7.0s I've seen look quite a bit worse.

Agreed, I say 7.5 tops.

I agree here. I was thinking 7.0

there are too many spine creases, plus the dirt, on the book to be a VF