• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - SOLD - Batman #608 2nd Print CGC 9.8 & Superman #204 CGC 9.8

3 posts in this topic

SOLD

Normal forum rules apply. No HOS or probies. The first unconditional :takeit: takes it and is the ^^

I will ship only within the United States of America via USPS medium flat rate box with plenty of bubble wrap to keep everything well protected. Sorry, but this keeps it more affordable for the buyer and easier for me to get these out. I will ship within 72 hours of receiving full payment via Paypal only and us exchanging information (i.e. your shipping address and my Paypal e-mail address). Thank you!

Selling this as a pair only! Price is $265 for the Batman 2nd print CGC 9.8 & the Superman #204 CGC 9.8! FREE SHIPPING TOO!

JimLeeSuperman204ampBatman6082ndPrint_zps48c064aa.jpg

Batman6082ndPrint98CGC001_zps7f5d4ffd.jpg

Batman6082ndPrintBackCover001_zps90cdeb54.jpg

Superman204CGC98Universal001_zpsfaa33aef.jpg

***Please note that the Superman slab is graded and recorded by CGC as a 9.8 but they mistakenly put a 9.6 sticker on the top seal area of the slab.

Normal forum rules apply. No HOS or probies. The first unconditional :takeit: takes it and is the ^^

I will ship only within the United States of America via USPS medium flat rate box with plenty of bubble wrap to keep everything well protected. Sorry, but this keeps it more affordable for the buyer and easier for me to get these out. I will ship within 72 hours of receiving full payment via Paypal only and us exchanging information (i.e. your shipping address and my Paypal e-mail address). Thank you!

Selling this as a pair only! Price is $265 for the Batman 2nd print CGC 9.8 & the Superman #204 CGC 9.8! FREE SHIPPING TOO!

***Please note that the Superman slab is graded and recorded by CGC as a 9.8 but they mistakenly put a 9.6 sticker on the top seal area of the slab.

:takeit:

Great price thanks

:takeit:

Great price thanks

^^