• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few books, a few good times, and memories for all

49 posts in this topic

Battle Cry #1

Looks super good with the only main flaw being a little wear and a few creases and the worst being on the side at the flame. That's where there is two tears that creates a square fold that hopefully pick up on the scan. Great gloss and a great cover.

$35. SOLD!Scan12172015210415_001_zpsvn3qf2lx.jpg

Battle Cry #1

Looks super good with the only main flaw being a little wear and a few creases and the worst being on the side at the flame. That's where there is two tears that creates a square fold that hopefully pick up on the scan. Great gloss and a great cover.

$35Scan12172015210415_001_zpsvn3qf2lx.jpg

take

+ WM 12

Battle Cry #1

$35Scan12172015210415_001_zpsvn3qf2lx.jpg

take

+ WM 12

Double ^^

Thanks so much!

Ha, I bought DD 27 on here last week, didn't know it was such a common book!

Ha. It's usually a relatively hard book to find.

And I know I should have bought the other copy, since I could. :(

Very nice lower grade one for a good price here…

Claudio! :hi:

Damn, I hate that I took this from YOU, of all people Claudio. :doh:

On a brighter (and completely selfish) note: You are making me feel better about my "No Buying in December" policy gone awry.

No you didn’t… I was referring to the other one.

This one is a bit too delicate for me – the price was great but considered it’s a one staple book I’d fear to detach it. (thumbs u

Ha, I bought DD 27 on here last week, didn't know it was such a common book!

Ha. It's usually a relatively hard book to find.

And I know I should have bought the other copy, since I could. :(

Very nice lower grade one for a good price here…

Claudio! :hi:

Damn, I hate that I took this from YOU, of all people Claudio. :doh:

On a brighter (and completely selfish) note: You are making me feel better about my "No Buying in December" policy gone awry.

No you didn’t… I was referring to the other one.

This one is a bit too delicate for me – the price was great but considered it’s a one staple book I’d fear to detach it. (thumbs u

Phew!