• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rating system

30 posts in this topic

Ren and Stimpy! Still can't believe those Nickelodeon retards got rid of the creative team behind that show while it was in its prime...that was my favorite TV show until they let Kricfalusi go. The episodes after they got rid of him were a sad attempt to mimic his humor with a horrible filter of political correctness. I've always thought that's why Comedy Central let the South Park guys do the stuff they do, because they learned from Nickelodeon's mistake when they ruined Ren and Stimpy.

I used to be concerned about the star rating. I got off on the wrong foot with people thinking I hated dealers. Hope I cleared that up! lol

Now I really don't care. Lots of folks here RESPOND to me with genuine interest and I try to do the same. It is what this place is bottom line about. To be seen as someone who can positively contribute, even if only a limited area like me (resto and precode), is MUCH more important than how many stars you have.

I wear my 2 stars with pride. They are battle scars and I am still here and really am having a great time and learning more than I ever thought I would! So ignore the stars. Attend to the words the good folks say! grin.gif

Why do people mention it when they give someone 5 stars?

Not to put fine a point on it, Rick...that reminds me of a much more common thing - why do people feel compelled to post things like "Hey did you get my book yet?" or "Hey - I got the Superdupergirl 9.8 you were asking about" messages that just pop up out of nowhere in varied threads.