• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1 decade ago.......

46 posts in this topic

CapFreak lives!

Are you referring to my love of Cap 1...or something else...we should all become members of the BBB...in the spirit of the MMM...I know I was member in the good old days when Marvel was king....now its time to grow ....support BBB....and on that note is there anybody in SD county that can give me help with my end of the year post...I would like to do something different..but I need help...has anybody ever heard of a PM message...hellppp

CapFreak lives!

Are you referring to my love of Cap 1...or something else...we should all become members of the BBB...in the spirit of the MMM...I know I was member in the good old days when Marvel was king....now its time to grow ....support BBB....and on that note is there anybody in SD county that can give me help with my end of the year post...I would like to do something different..but I need help...has anybody ever heard of a PM message...hellppp

I bet Busted Flush is the kind of guy who could help with that. He already recognizes your freakish love of Cap!

This is why we need to start a movement ...BBB or Bring Bob Back....we need that kind of muckraker and get the boards blood going.....he is still on ebay and still a part of fandom...but his presence on the boards whether you like him or not...makes for some interesting times....

I am friends with that guy on facebook. Close to deleting him there. lol.

One of the infamous chapters in the hobby's history - I'm kinda surprised Steve that you'd want to so embarrass yourself once again.

Anyway, it may be a comfort for you to know that there are other people just like you who were gullible enough to swallow one of Beerbohm's well-oiled con jobs.

One of the Obadiah copies that BLB sold (not sure if it was yours or not) was sent to him by an older woman, BLB being an expert and all that. He sold it for 5 figures, but told the lady that the book was worthless (and refused to pay her any money, of course).

Well, she was more resourceful than BLB anticipated, eventually finding out about the sale and proceeding to contact one of his co-authors, threatening to make a public stink. BLB was eventually compelled into finally giving her some cash, and that was that.

Maybe next time try to tap into some of that psychic energy you're peddling, and it might save you from becoming such an infamous personage. (thumbs u

One of the infamous chapters in the hobby's history - I'm kinda surprised Steve that you'd want to so embarrass yourself once again.

Anyway, it may be a comfort for you to know that there are other people just like you who were gullible enough to swallow one of Beerbohm's well-oiled con jobs.

One of the Obadiah copies that BLB sold (not sure if it was yours or not) was sent to him by an older woman, BLB being an expert and all that. He sold it for 5 figures, but told the lady that the book was worthless (and refused to pay her any money, of course).

Well, she was more resourceful than BLB anticipated, eventually finding out about the sale and proceeding to contact one of his co-authors, threatening to make a public stink. BLB was eventually compelled into finally giving her some cash, and that was that.

Maybe next time try to tap into some of that psychic energy you're peddling, and it might save you from becoming such an infamous personage. (thumbs u

lol

He definitely got a lot of attention touting Obadiah being worth more than Action 1

Bit harsh? Losing his 20 grand is punishment enough no?

Bit harsh? Losing his 20 grand is punishment enough no?

:gossip: I actually think it was more than that