• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1 decade ago.......

46 posts in this topic

This is why we need to start a movement ...BBB or Bring Bob Back....we need that kind of muckraker and get the boards blood going.....he is still on ebay and still a part of fandom...but his presence on the boards whether you like him or not...makes for some interesting times....

Even if he came back, he'd find a way to get himself booted all over again.

At this point I doubt he would want to hang out with all of us stone agers.

Wilmaaaa!

I am sorry to report that Bob, age 63, suffered a major stroke on late night Dec 30, he is still in the hospital and talked to him today.....he will need to take a easy in the future...and need to change his lifestyle going forward...Bob is currently at at Alegent Heath hospital, room 601.....Omaha, Neb.

I am sorry to report that Bob, age 63, suffered a major stroke on late night Dec 30, he is still in the hospital and talked to him today.....he will need to take a easy in the future...and need to change his lifestyle going forward...Bob is currently at at Alegent Heath hospital, room 601.....Omaha, Neb.

Mitch, I'm sorry to hear this..... I'm one of the ones who like Bob...... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Sad news. Thanks for keeping us informed Mitch.

Sorry to learn of this as well. While I've never been fond of Bob's efforts to rewrite comic history, there's no doubting his contributions to it. I'm with Mitch & Jimbo in pulling for his recovery and hoping he can regain some physical capacity.

Best wishes Bob,

Cat :foryou:

Should be released tomm...gonna have to slow down and get rest will have help on his ebay store from his other daughter and others....I am gonna try to get him to stop smoking...he is at very high risk for heart attack also...let you know more as I find, thanks everybody