• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Season of Slabbage Sale: Spawn 1 B&W SS 9.6, NM 87 9.6, ASM 361 9.4, 'n MORE

7 posts in this topic

Hi Boardies. 'Tis the season to be Merry. :whee:

I regret the glare, but I had to take pics with my camera because my scanner stopped working after the Windows 10 upgrade. Even MS said, “Sorry, we can’t help you. We’re not showing flatbed scanners compatible with Windows 10, but you can always roll-back to Windows 8.” :censored:

RULES:

- No HOSers or listers please.

- First “I’ll Take It” in thread wins.

- Please PM me with offers.

- Payment via Money Order or Bank Check within 7 days. Payment via PayPal within 3 days.

- US Shipping is $15 USPS priority. Shipping to Canada is actual cost.

- I accept returns. If I make a mistake that results in the return, I’ll pay for return shipping. Otherwise you pay for return shipping.

My kudos thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=8242741&Searchpage=1&Main=364226&Words=&topic=0&Search=true#Post8242741.

Everything listed below is yours for $700.

That's all for now folks. If you take everything for $700, it includes all 7 books:

Spawn #1 (Black & White) CGC 9.6 (Signed by McFarlane) White Pages

New Mutants #87 CGC 9.6 White Pages

Ghost in the Shell #1 CGC 9.6 White Pages

Amazing Spider-Man #361 CGC 9.4 White Pages

Spread #1 CGC 9.8 (Signed by Jordan & Strahm) White Pages

Predator #1 CGC 9.6 White Pages

Dark Horse Presents #36 CGC 9.6 White Pages (1st Aliens vs. Predator)

Thanks!