• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed. Thanks.

25 posts in this topic

Happy Holidays everyone. I've upgraded many books, and spent way too much dough!!- Not pizza dough, and need to move some beauties.

No Hos or Probies

No returns on graded books. If something should happen in transit, send it back in the condition that you received it in, boxed the same way I had boxed it. Buyer pays return shipping and insurance. I bulletproof all of my books.

A link to my kudos is under my signature line

First :takeit: in the thread wins and trumps any ongoing pms

PayPal, money order, and checks accepted (checks and m/o must clear prior to shipping).

Take 3% off if paying by fee-less method

Shipping is $10 per slab. No international at this time due to the holidays. (Unless you contact me prior to arrange shipping and you are a boardie with a good standing kudos thread)

If you need more pics, just want to stop in, or would like to make an offer, please send a pm.

Thanks for stopping by, your friendly neighborhood SpideyFein

First up is a recent pickup that I'd rather not see leave, but must now fly away.

Action 252 CGC 4.0 C/OW

$1625 :news: Big Drop Now $1555 SOLD

image_zpsyqlsq1ys.jpegimage_zpseb4uftje.jpegimage_zpspri9hcsz.jpegimage_zpswfjmsill.jpeg://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o788/Elfbros/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps613pdztl.jpeg[/img][/url]

Fantastic book!

Bought a book from seller- phenomenal seller and great guy!

Thanks brother.Happy Holidays!

Sorry for the delay. Neighbor started his classic car, and everytime I got my son back to sleep he'd rev the engine. He's up, but I'll be posting!

Tec 359 7.5 White (another tough one in white). Last sale for a 7.5 white pager was $1000. My price

$900$875 (one and only drop)

The book looks 9.0, but has a small lower staple tear that brings it down. Minimal spine wear (which this book is notorious for).

image_zpsuom0o2o1.jpg[image_zpszb8ofy6a.jpg=http://s1343.photobucket.com/user/Elfbros/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps1klfzc47.jpg.html]image_zps1klfzc47.jpg[/url]image_zpsztauzj7r.jpgimage_zps12cslp8y.jpg

TOS 57 5.0 White

Mislabeled TOS 58 (looks like the you get the first Cap/Iron Man story too lol ) CGC would fix the label for free, as I called to clarify. This 57 and the 52 were meant to stay long term, but few things (really nothing) does. Always hard letting go of Hawkeye.

$350$340 $330

image_zpsspvh8srq.jpg

image_zps8mhi72yi.jpgimage_zpsrkwqh9na.jpg

:news: Action 252 CGC 4.0 now $1555 :news:

If you love Supergirl, and pay today, I'll ship her today!! I doubt you'll find a cheaper copy.

3% discount if paid by fee free method. Let's rock.

More drops on all the other books to come later!