• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vs. Tournament Updated Bracket

Who would win in a battle between:  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a battle between:

23 posts in this topic

Loki over Rhino

frustrated.gif putting spawn in a fight he'd win

Sub Mariner over Daredevil

Dr. Doom stomps Joker

Thing over Deadpool

A brain fart is preventing me from rembering Thor and Iron Man's pick, umm Iron Man, cause I like him better?

Sentry (he's the new hotness isn't he?)

Batman over Hawkman (It's been done hasn't it?)

putting spawn in a fight he'd win

I'd like to say I did that on purpose. You know he could handle his own against a number of Marvel and DC characters. But most of you all are just too anti-Image to let him get away with it.

Ok Obviously... Loki over Rhino

Spawn would definately kick green arrows butt, i mean come on, the man looks like Robin Hood

Daredevil over Sub Mariner because daredevil is awesome

Dr. Doom over joker

Thing over deadpool

Thor over Iron Man just because well In Hero Clicks thor wins, so that is what i'm going with! angel.gif

Sentry over blade

and Batman over Hawkman because Batman is ridiculous, he's willing to kill off everyone, himself included for whats right, you can't beat someone like that! confused-smiley-013.gifgrin.gifhi.gif

Daredevil over Sub Mariner because daredevil is awesome

subby kicked the [#@$%!!!] out of hornhead in the classic DD#7. gossip.gif

Could the Sub Mariner of today beat today's Daredevil though? Namor isn't around much anymore, and looks to be aging, while Daredevil has become quite a bit darker since DD #7.

If Namor takes to the air with his winged feet, it's all over cause DD will spot him in a second.

I think the Thing and the Punisher are finished. crazy.gif

And Doc Doom faces an uphill fight... foreheadslap.gif

Magneto vs Green Lantern

Now there is a Cliff Hanger! thumbsup2.gif

Ya know juggy verses Spidey might be interesting, especially to those who remember the show Spiderman and his Amazing friends - or Issue #5 of Secret Wars.

ASM 229-30, not unless Spiderman has a big pit of cement.

Doc Doom faces an uphill fight

Maybe, but doesn't Doom possess mystical arts abilities now, like Dr. Strange? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Dr. Doom beat the Beyonder in Secret Wars #10. He could take Dark Phoenix under the right circumstances. confused-smiley-013.gif Of course, that's true of pretty much every matchup. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif