• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blow Hards of the Comics Industry.....

25 posts in this topic

Hind site is 20/20. I'm sure the Churches think that. They agreed to sell the comics, no one forced them...It was not Rozanski's job to tell them "Hey, these comics are worth more money than the house" They got in contact with him...he didn't go searching them out. They agreed on the price. I would do the same thing.....The Churches we're just pissed...but they should be pissed at themselves....there is no one else to blame. "Ignorance is no excuss to break the law" So, in turn, it shouldn't be used as a Defense for suing either.

I agree I'd like to hear the whole story with the Comics and the Churches....but I don't think it'll change my opinion.

Doesn't Rozanksi claim he took a then current Overstreet Guide with him to the house when he bought the MH collection? At least I remember reading that somewhere.

If I remember right I think he did...I'm not saying he didn't know the value....but that doesn't mean he has to share his knowledge.....I wish car dealers would tell me the truth when I'm car buying....hell, I wish I could sue them if I think or even knew I got screwed...but such is life...

I'm afraid I don't know much more about the lawsuit, and I can't even verify that there was a lawsuit. Him getting sued is a rumor that's been floating around for over two decades that I heard from a dealer. The rumor mill says that he wont the suit basically because "a deal's a deal."