• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD and closed

2 posts in this topic

First :takeit: owns it, whether that occurs in the thread or via PM. Timestamp determines the new owner.

Nobody on any naughty lists, or that I have on ignore, are welcome to buy.

Paypal preferred, checks or MOs accepted if you are in the US. Paypal only if you are international.

Shipping is additional and at cost to your location. $5.25 via priority mail flat rate envelope (well protected) in the US. International will also be via trackable priority mail or first class.

Returns are always welcome on raw books. Return shipping is on you if it is a simple disagreement, and on me if I missed something material. Please read the description fully to make sure you know what you are getting.

I came across a copy of this hot book this week. Current condition is about a VF-, with mostly non-color breaking edge bends, corner wear, and spine ticks. These are most visible on the back cover. A press would help this book remarkably, I think, and would get it up into NM territory. I do not see this pressing up to a 9.8. It is a nice copy, looks great in the bag, and has potential if you would like to go that route.

I would like $10 + shipping for this copy. Prices are all over the place on eBay, but this is a very solid deal at this price, especially if you're just looking for a copy for your collection.

Sale will run today only, and only until mid-afternoon.

Adam.jpg

Adambc.jpg