• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COSTS of a quick b&w sketch on blank cover

8 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

I am sorry I couldn't find any Information about the costs of signings. Well,

as you see I am a noob in this :grin: soooo I wanted to ask, what are the

costs for a b&w sketch on a blank cover including slabbing.

My favourites are Batman penciliers, but also George Perez.

THANKS A LOT FOR ALL INFOS

Your best bet is to follow the artists you like via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram as well as their personal blog and sites. They usually have the info on their accounts as to how much they charge for a con sketch on a cover.

As for CGC, you can either do it yourself at a con you and CGC will be attending or use one of the official CGC Facilitators as they can get you commissions the general public usually don't know about. They tend to include CGC as well as their fee in pricing. It can be pricey but it's a lot of fun. Just keep an eye out for opportunities in SigSeries Event Announcements.

What you can also do is commission a piece directly with the artist (you can provide them with the sketch cover or they may have copies and add that to the cost of the commission). Commission a piece and have one of the CGC Facilitators pick it up and CGC it for you.

A great artist who doesn't charge much for his sketch covers (does a gerat Batman) is Ken Lashley. He's on Facebook always showing pre-made sketch covers. There are others out there but you need to do your homework. Good luck!