• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wondercon 2016 exclusives question

6 posts in this topic

Is there a website where they list exclusives that will be at wondercon...

The reason I ask is i have a cousin attending thats going to attend and she was asking me if there was anything i wanted from the convention. The truth is I dont know whats going to be there. So how do people figure out what's going to be at conventions?

No problem. Are you looking for comic exclusives or toy exclusives? If you are looking for both, don't expect much in the toy area. It's nothing like SDCC. But if you are looking for comic exclusives, then you're in luck. The main booth that will have most of the exclusive books will be Graphitti Designs. Here's a link to their site with past con exclusives you can still buy:

Graphitti Designs

There will be other exclusive from other companies but it won't be as many as Graphitti Designs will have. Hope this helps

Ah, I see. Honestly I didn't see any TMNT exclusive books before. Last year they had the "death" of donatello at the IDW booth first before it was actually released, but that's about it. I feel like wondercon is mainly for DC, so the main exclusive I've always seen were DC related. So a flash exclusive book is possible. Graphitti Designs will be the main booth to sell the DC exclusive books.