• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Buyer Rider Rohan's 2016 Massive Avoiding Divorce Sale

865 posts in this topic

Hello fellow bordies,

This is my first sale on these boards and my first online sale ever. However, I have purchased around $3000 on these boards since I joined around eight months ago. However, between my purchases here and other venues, my wife has served notice that I can only half the closet for comic books. So, I plan to list the contents of 2 long boxes and five short boxes here in the coming weeks. There should be something for everyone. Reasonable PMs are welcome.

I am based in Vancouver, Canada. However, I will ship everything from Blaine, Washington to keep things simple. This means that for this sale, there will be a specific shipping date. The shipping date will be January 13, 2016. This means that the sale will end January 11, 2016 at 9AM PST. I will be packing the comics on the 11th and 12th. I will contact everyone before the 10th and issue invoices.

Note: All prices are in US dollars.

Here is a link to my kudos:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8956305&fpart=1

Rules

1. :takeit: trumps PM. However, PMs are welcome.

2. In case of multiple :takeit: timestamp will determine the winner

3. Shipping to the lower 48 will be as follows: for the first 4 books (value under $80), shipping will be $6.50 (Flat Rate Envelope). For 5-25 books or 4 or less books with a value of over $80, shipping will be Priority Mail Medium Box for $13. For 25 or more books, shipping will be Priority Mail Large Box $18.50. Any order of $200 or more will receive free shipping. All orders of over $100 will have additional insurance added at buyer's cost.

The cost for shipping a slab is $18.50. Edit: To be clear the $200 or more free shipping offer is for raw books only.

For Canadian buyers, shipping will be at cost if you would like me to ship from Canada. However, the first shipping day will remain at January 13, 2016.

No international buyers.

4. Returns will be accepted within 10 days for 2 reasons.

a) If I misrepresented the book.

b) If books were damaged during shipping.

5. No HOSers are probation listers!!

6. Payment is PayPal only.

Note: 50% Off for Returning Buyers. This sale is closed to new buyers. Returning buyers please see page 85 for remaining books.

The 50% off excludes slabs.