• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FINAL DISCOUNTS!: CGC and raw KEYS! Books added almost daily!

204 posts in this topic

5021914718_a0742b5652_o.jpg

SELLING MY COLLECTION!...well, most of it anyway

As much as I LOVE my funny books, I'm trying trim down to a handful of key raw books...maybe 1 long box. I'll be offering up both CGC and raw copies in this thread. I'll be starting with CGC copies as I have scans of those readily available and will be snapping pictures of the raw books...hopefully starting this weekend. All proceeds will go towards the family pool. ;)

PLEASE READ:

• :takeit: rules, earliest timestamp via post or PM wins

• Payment via Check, Money Order or PayPal accepted; payment expected within 3-days of invoice unless time payments are arranged

• Please reach out to me first if an international buyer...shipping outside of the US has become very expense. I'll contribute $12 towards shipping, the balance will be paid on your end.

• All prices including shipping. Books will be shipped out every Saturday morning, earlier if at all possible.

• No HOSers or boardies of ill repute... ;)

• PM me with offers...worst I can say is no

Thanks in advance!

:news:

RAWS under $50 = 20% OFF

RAWS over $50 = 10% OFF

CGCs under $200 = 10% OFF

CGCs over $200 = 5% OFF