• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman 244 9.6 etc.

21 posts in this topic

Yeah, it's a real stunner. The Person who I bought it from thought it would be a 9.8 when submitted but I believe the tear knocked it down a tad.

Yeah, it's a real stunner. The Person who I bought it from thought it would be a 9.8 when submitted but I believe the tear knocked it down a tad.

Good luck with the auction. That's a great copy. cloud9.gif If I have a choice between a 9.6 with the defect on the cover vs. a 9.6 with the defect on the interior, I'll take the one with the interior defect any day.

....what's with the 1/2 inch tear crape anyways?....this is the second high grade bronze DC I've noticed lately like this.....(the other was a 9.4 Adventure #381).......didn't stuff like that used to get green labels?....discuss amongst yourselves while I go put a whopping bid on this....... laugh.gif

...I would never re-sub that book,...I would love it and squeeze it and call it my own...... cloud9.gif

don't forget the hand towel as COI would say. gossip.gifblush.gifinsane.gif

...I would do things to that slab that would make Michael Jackson blush......