• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

50% OFF, FINAL DISCOUNT, Keys and First Appearance Galore, Over 100 Books!

157 posts in this topic

No probies or HOSers. First I'll take it gets the book, but pm offers and questions are welcome as well. Shipping will be $6.00 for raw books, $1.00 per additional book purchased, maximum total of $10.00 for shipping raws no matter how many you buy.

CGC books will be $12.00 per book (not sure yet if I'll be posting any slabs. All books will be shipped via Priority Mail, with insurance.

If there is a problem with any of the books, please notify me within seven days of receipt, and I will do my best to accommodate any reasonable requests. PayPal preferred method of payment, but contact me if you want to suggest something else.

On to the fun stuff, I'll be posting just over 100 books, and just about every one is a key or first appearance. I'm going to start the first post with (6) different freebies that will go to the six people who spend the amount designated by the image. (before shipping). I'll be back around 8:30 PM (Eastern) to begin listing books. Thanks for the look!

Any of the following books may be added free of charge to any order over the amount stated by the book. Please claim your choice of book when you claim the book that makes you eligible for one of the freebies. Max of one freebie per person.

Valiant Lot

Free with $40 in purchases

image_875.jpg

Supergirl 1 & 2

Free with $40 in purchases

image_876.jpg

Preacher #8

Free with $50 in purchases

image_877.jpg

DC Legends #3

Free with $50 in purchases

image_878.jpg