• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Batman 255 100pager

2 posts in this topic

I've already got 4 other copies of this book so I didn't really need another one, but I came across this nice specimen at a LCS who had recently just made a bulk purchase of a collection. The seller let me have it for $40 so I picked it up.

The binding is super tight, pages are W, and the cover still has HIGH gloss. It really doesn't look like it was read at all. Any wear to the book appears to be attributed to how it was stored (stacked with a bunch of other books w/o bag and board).

Now there are some imperfections, of course. On the back, there appears to be 1/8 tear towards the top of the book. This looks like it was done during the cutting/publication process and not something that came afterwards. On the front, the top edge towards the left has a small nick, corresponding the same area as the back. Oddly enough, the interior pages look fine in the same area. Visually, this books looks better than my old label cgc 8.5, but I'm not sure I'd give it the same grade. Thoughts? Thx in advance.

159863.jpg.69b9f45f21cbfe1f9e8a3c8d11785210.jpg

159864.jpg.6fa746cb120ded338c69e177bdb2e399.jpg

159887.jpg.a1e21f8386c63fcb4cb6a23fb2816389.jpg