• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cockrum X-Men #112 Cover Prelim

25 posts in this topic

The art has still not arrived. The tracking number he gave me says "The Post Office was Electronically Notified To Expect Receipt Of This Package" which tells me that it wasn't shipped yet.

That doesn't mean he didn't hand it off to USPS, it just means those lazy buggers haven't scanned it or uploaded scans to the server yet. When this happens, it will arrive (whenever) and be scanned for delivery. Then 'magically' the entire trip of scans will load to USPS.com and everything will update as if it had happened all along. Sort of funny, sort of not, but definitely stupid. I sell tons of sht and have to answer this question all the time.

Thanks. If it were anything else I wouldn't mind but being that I really want to see if the art is mounted or not it makes me circumspect. The seller showed me the Post Office receipt. Still hasn't arrived so am hoping, like you said, it will pop up with the tracking soon.

Sorry for not posting sooner all, but been very busy. After it not arriving for 6 weeks, a claim was put in to eBay and the Post Office. I believe he actually sent it, but the package was lost in the mail. We will never know if it was original or repro. He says if it does tuen up he will let me know.