• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quality control takes a day off?

24 posts in this topic

I've been getting back slabs with a wrong top label. Back in November my Raphael 1 had a top label of tmnt 4 and my tmnt 4 had the rapheal! That's ok I just switched the labels. But my avengers 8 that got signed at a recent con came back with a fantastic four label. :facepalm: Do I really need to pay $12+shipping to send it back to cgc where they'll just switch the top sticker?

you can switch the labels without damaging the slab?

The top labels just peel off. If they mixed them up on a few books I gather he switched them easily without needing to go back to CGC

I've been getting back slabs with a wrong top label. Back in November my Raphael 1 had a top label of tmnt 4 and my tmnt 4 had the rapheal! That's ok I just switched the labels. But my avengers 8 that got signed at a recent con came back with a fantastic four label. :facepalm: Do I really need to pay $12+shipping to send it back to cgc where they'll just switch the top sticker?

you can switch the labels without damaging the slab?

The top labels just peel off. If they mixed them up on a few books I gather he switched them easily without needing to go back to CGC

my bad. i read it too quickly... he said 'top' label....

I was thinking the label with the grade, date, publisher, issue, etc....