• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Borateen has Marvel comics on eBay!!!

5 posts in this topic

This week I'm getting rid of pretty much all of my non-Spider-Man and non-X-Men related Marvel titles. Highlights include: Alias #1; Avengers #48 (first Dane Whitman/Black Knight); Daredevil #184; Daredevil v2 #32; some Defenders issues; some Dr. Strange issues (including the death of Dracula and various Infinity crossover issues); Fantastic Four #s 93 and 102; some Ghost Rider issues (including the first issue of v2); Giant-Size Thor #1; some Incredible Hulk issues (including McFarlane’s first work on the title, a So Much Fun! Inc. reprint, the merger of the Hulks and Banner, the first appearance of the Thunderbolts, the death of Betty Banner, and Future Imperfect #2); Kull the Conqueror #2; Marvel Premiere #s 4 and 47 (the first appearance of Ant-Man/Scott Lang); Marvel Spotlight v2 #1 variant with no issue number on the cover; some Namor issues; Night Rider #6; Thor King-Size Special (Annual) #4; and Warlock #15.

Click the link to check them out.

My Ebay Auctions!!!

Thanks!

Wow! Two comics (Sub-Mariner #1 and Giant-Size Thor #1) are already gone thanks to the Buy Now option, and I've got a bid on my two variant comics (Incredible Hulk #335 2nd print and Marvel Spotlight v2 #1 no issue #). But some great comics are still available for what I think are great prices.

Let me know if you'd like bigger scans of any of the comics, or any additional information.

Twenty-five (25) auctions end on Sunday, and there are only two books being bid on so far, and both with only one bid. So what are you waiting for? Go buy my books!

Next time, you need to list the condition in your title for each item. I won't usually click on an item if the grade isn't listed in the title.