• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD Rangers Comics #37 Plus 9 Pre-Code Art Pages $2000

5 posts in this topic

Image_zpswh5glsks.jpg

Image_zpsq6xcryia.jpg

tigermanstory_zps4sycrqo1.jpg

Here is an about VG copy of Rangers Comics #37 accompanied by a complete 9-page story of original art from the book. The complete Tiger Man story is drawn by John Celardo.

I pulled this out of my collection for someone else to see on the chance there was some interest. You also might like this complete Fiction House story from Rangers #37, October 1947. The book contains a 5-page Glory Forbes story. This lot is a 9-page Tiger Man story by Tarzan artist John Celardo with a female villain, hypodermic needle panel, whirlybird slicing crook, and similar activity! The large 20 X 12" art has some storage damage like waviness, but no paper separation. A couple pages have a small pull from tape on the backside of a previous page, which I can show you if you are interested in this story. I don't have the Glory Forbes story, or any Matt Baker art. This complete John Celardo story is $2000, including a copy of the book in good/very good condition. I take a check, money order, or Paypal. Complete stories are very cool, and not common since they are broken up to sell individual pages. I would consider many of these easy $300 pages or more, like the title page, hypo page, copter page, and the Tiger Man transformation page. However, I'm not interested in breaking this up right now. I only ship to the US. Thanks for your interest, David S. Albright