• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about comic link

9 posts in this topic

I've never bid on comic link before and I was wondering about their shipping times. There is a book I'm looking at that ends on the 20th of this month that I would like to get to me then me to send to someone else by the 11th. Assuming I pay right after the auction, is that a possibility or is there turnaround time too long for that.

Their turnaround has been ridiculously fast (Fed Ex 2 days?) from my experience in the last few auctions. For what it is worth though they are shipping my parcels to NY from Maine.

If it is something you absolutely need and cannot wait for it and you are not getting anything else in the auction then do not wait for the auction to close. You can check out once you have received the notification in your email that you have won the item.

A heads up phone call would be my advice
A heads up phone call would be my advice

I was thinking about calling them after I won but I didn't want to sound like a pushy telling them I needed it quickly.

From my experience, auction wins are processed really fast since they have the books on hand, but brokered sales can take weeks since they need to wait on the seller to respond. No different than Heritage, ComicConnect, etc.. so I don't hold it against them.

A real big advantage for me is that they're only about 2.5 hrs away from where I live so cheap Ground shipping generally arrives overnight.