• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tec suggestions! !!!

29 posts in this topic

Hello ladies and gentlemen! Last year I started on a long journey to Mass a nice pre Robin tec collection. Do to the price of these wonderful books, I will purchase one this year in the price range of 10 to 15k ...any suggestions on which book I should get before price increase? :banana:

I would shoot for the Bat covers first. For 10 to 15k, a nice (restored or low grade blue - 1.0) Tec 29 should be doable.
maybe I can get a low tec 31:)

Last .5 TEC 31 sold for 21500.00

:flamed:
maybe little restored :idea:

You'll find quite a few Tecs in the upcoming HA lineup. Same goes for CC.
thanks:) you thinking about picking some pre Robin tecs this year?

most definitely. If luck is with me, would like to fetch a 36 and 38.

You'll find quite a few Tecs in the upcoming HA lineup. Same goes for CC.
thanks:) you thinking about picking some pre Robin tecs this year?

most definitely. If luck is with me, would like to fetch a 36 and 38.

I hope you get them this year:) !

I would shoot for the Bat covers first. For 10 to 15k, a nice (restored or low grade blue - 1.0) Tec 29 should be doable.

(thumbs u

If you're spending that kind of money on a single book, I think you'd be nuts not to try for one of the iconic early Batman covers.

Batman covers continue to rise in value non batman covers sell if the price is right but generally are much slower to move. Buy a Batman cover.

I would doubt your going to find a 3.0 tec 28 for anywhere near that price I got over 20K for my 3.5 and had several people interested at that level. I would look for a 35 or 37 blue label or a lower grade 33. Anything else blue would be too over that price, if restored 29/32/35.

The trick is finding the cover you like at a price you are willing and able to send. On these books that is not an easy task.

James G