• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F/S: Batman (#608) and Superman (#204) Hush Statues - Jim Lee - FINAL Price Drop

12 posts in this topic

Hello all, been lurking/posting/buying for awhile on the boards and I have sold a few CGC books as well :grin: I have purchased quite a few CGC books from established boardies so if you need any references just let me know. I also have ebay feedback if it helps.

Some rules and general information:

1) :takeit: trumps any PMs or ongoing negotiations.

2) Shipping - I am located in Canada and everything will ship from here. I package very well and these statues will be boxed and packed with extreme care. Shipping cost will be $30.00 (it will cost more than this but I will cover the extra). Shipping will only be to Canada or the continental U.S.

3) Acceptable forms of payment: Paypal only here.

4) No HOSers or problem children. Your $$ is no good here. I also reserve the right not to sell to someone on my personal do not sell to list :) It would help if the buyer is a member with solid feedback on the boards (PM me to discuss if you have little or no feedback please).

5) All prices in $USD.

6) No returns so please ask all questions ahead of time.

7) If you need more photos I am happy to accommodate - just let me know.

8) Feel free to PM me offers or questions.

I have two statues for sale (more pics and pricing below):

Batman%20Superman%20Statue%20Side_zpspa2dhim4.jpg

Batman%20Superman%20Statue%20Front_zpsifpasoas.jpg

Superman Statue - Asking Price: $230.00 $200.00 $180.00 $170.00 $150.00

Full Sized DC Comics Superman Jim Lee Superman limited edition statue - issue 204 cover swipe. Released in 2004. This statue is designed by Jim Lee and sculpted by Tim Bruckner and is the matching statue to the Batman Hush statue (detailed below). It is statue 1110 of 6500.

The statue is complete and undamaged (see the pictures) and comes with original box and COA. The box is in good shape but shows some marks from storage.

Superman%20Statue%20Front_zpssu4ebs5t.jpg

Superman%20Statue%20Back_zps3njhbom0.jpg

Superman%20Statue%20Side%202_zpsdvttr92g.jpg

Superman%20Statue%20Side%201_zpsphhj7qu1.jpg

Superman%20Statue%20Base_zpsf64vfjie.jpg

Superman%20Box%20Front_zpspukh6pjy.jpg

Superman%20Box%20Side_zpsty2nps0x.jpg

Batman Statue - Asking Price - $230.00 $200.00 $180.00 $170.00 $150.00

Full Sized DC Comics Batman Jim Lee Superman limited edition statue - issue 608 cover swipe. Released in 2003. This statue is designed by Jim Lee and sculpted by Tim Bruckner and is the matching statue to the Superman Hush statue (detailed above). It is statue 259 of 6000.

The statue is complete and undamaged (see the pictures) and comes with original box. The box is in good shape but shows some marks from storage.

Batman%20Statue%20Front_zps9wrnz9bw.jpg

Batman%20Statue%20Back_zpsfbx4yng0.jpg

Batman%20Statue%20Side%201_zpsqqsmlskx.jpg

Batman%20Statue%20Side%202_zpszcuemg3h.jpg

Batman%20Statue%20Base_zps9c3shaie.jpg

Batman%20Box%20Front_zpsluldy3q7.jpg

Batman%20Box%20Side_zps9cfsr59r.jpg

So at previous final price drop of $150 each plus shipping of $30 each (or $60 shipping)... that would be $360

Or the final offer of both statues for $330 + $30 shipping for one which would also equal $360 ?

hm

Is this what you meant?

xxx ooo

Rupp

One final offer: take both statues for $330 shipped (i.e., take both and I will cover the shipping on one of them for free).

Will leave this up until tomorrow evening and then off to the Bay.

I think he said $330 shipped :shrug:

So at previous final price drop of $150 each plus shipping of $30 each (or $60 shipping)... that would be $360

Or the final offer of both statues for $330 + $30 shipping for one which would also equal $360 ?

hm

Is this what you meant?

xxx ooo

Rupp

Sorry if it was confusing - but the final offer is $330 shipped for both statues (i.e., $150 per statue (so $300 total) plus one shipping cost of $30.00 (instead of two) for a total of $330.00 shipped).

(thumbs u