• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Usagi Yojimbo #1-144 (Dark Horse) mostly NM -- SOLD

4 posts in this topic

First :takeit: as determined by time stamp is the new owner, whether that happens in a PM or in thread. A :takeit: in the thread will trump any unconsummated negotiations taking place via PM, but will not trump a completed PM deal. I will post any such PM purchase in the thread as soon as I'm able. As such, don't assume you're the new owner until I tell you that you've got them.

Shipping will be additional, and I'm very happy to try media mail to keep it as cheap as possible. If you select media mail shipping the risk is yours. I've never had a package searched or upcharged, but there is always a first time.

Returns are fine if you're unhappy with the lot. I will not do returns of individual books, it will be an all or nothing return. If you find problems with some individual books please PM me and we can discuss it. If I missed something significant the return shipping will be on me, otherwise it will be on the buyer.

Payment via Paypal, check, or MO.

International buyers are welcome, but the shipping is likely to be seriously prohibitive. If you'd like to contact me for a quote feel free.

Nobody on any list, or my short ignore list, are welcome to purchase.

Ok, now for the lot!

Usagi Yojimbo (Dark Horse) #1-144, missing only #138. All the books are quite nice, at least VF with most NM. All are individually bagged and boarded. Again, this is 143 books!

I'd like $125 + shipping $110 + shipping $99 + shipping for the lot, which has a cover price of close to triple that. I'll provide some representative scans below. If you'd like to see more, or specific books, just let me know.

Usagi01.jpg

Usagi07.jpg

Usagi21.jpg

Usagi31.jpg

Usagi55.jpg

Usagi62.jpg

Usagi84.jpg

Usagi122.jpg