• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cloverfield 2: 10 Cloverfield Lane (3/11/16)

55 posts in this topic

very interesting movie, perfectly acted, and the kind of debut that makes you want to check out the director's next film.

If you are a moviegoer (meaning going to the movies isn't something you do just a dozen times a year), this is a movie you go see.

Agree. Saw it Friday night and other then it being very suspenseful it fell flat. The ending just plain sucked and felt like they added after the fact.

My wife and I finally got to see this movie. Wow, was that intense!!

And now there is a third movie in 2017 called 'God Particle'.

A team of astronauts aboard a space station find themselves alone after a scientific experiment causes Earth to disappear. When a space shuttle appears, the space station crew must fight for survival following their horrible discovery.

That was awesome.

Really awesome.

Yeah, so the end was a little weak...it was only like the last 10 minutes.

There were all SORTS of monsters in this movie!

:cloud9:

I loved it and even if the last 10 minutes were weak, I'm dying to see if they tie the franchise together somehow.

Terrific movie.

Movies about people locked in a room and arguing don't really do it for me. Most people can get that by visiting in-laws.

It was pretty OK.

John Goodman is a great actor. Dunno who the other two were and didn't care.

Considering how bad the first movie was, and the second being pretty good, I wonder just how bad the 3rd will be.

It was pretty OK.

Considering how bad the first movie was, and the second being pretty good, I wonder just how bad the 3rd will be.

that first one was terrible and that's putting it lightly. the new one was blah, o.k. at best. the next one I'll catch on Netflix or and someone else's house.

It was pretty OK.

that first one was terrible and that's putting it lightly. the new one was blah, o.k. at best. the next one I'll catch on Netflix or and someone else's house.

I haven't seen any of them in the theater, but I agree with you. The second one was a bit better than just blah, though. For me.

It was pretty OK.

I liked the concept of the 1st one although it wasn't a great movie.

The 2nd one is actually an extremely taught, well filmed thriller...until the aliens happen in the last 10 minutes. But up until then, I thought it was pretty well done.

You need to be patient as it doesn't move quick but it's well acted and well directed.