• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - ASM 14 Green Goblin and SA205 Deadman left

20 posts in this topic

Hello Fellow Forum Members:

I have a few slabs of key issues I would like to sell. I searched about a dozen websites and made sure these are the lowest prices anywhere. If you find a better price elsewhere, please PM me and let me know.

RULES

-I prefer PayPal payment, but will also accept checks or money order

-I have the right to refuse service to anyone without reason. This includes anyone on the Probation List or Hall of Shame.

-Shipping is by USPS Priority Mail at a flat $12.00. Additional items ship at no extra cost. This is for US customers and outside US must agree to pay exact shipping.

-Items will be protected and boxed, but in the off chance that it is damaged in shipping. I will either provide you with the USPS information to file a claim to cover re-slab fees or accept a return if you send it back to me within 14 days.

-First :takeit: posted will be considered the winner. PMs are welcomed but the book(s) must be claimed in the thread to be consider the official winner. If someone else posts unconditional :takeit: before a PM offer is claimed publicly, then the unconditional :takeit: wins.

-Please do not edit or delete your postings as this sometimes creates confusion. Just PM me with your concerns and we’ll fix it together.

-First and foremost, let’s have a good time and enjoy some great comics.

MLK DISCOUNT :foryou:

I have two books left and one more day to post them.

This thread ends tonight at midnight and here is the largest discount being offered.

ASM 14 First Green Goblin and early Hulk appearance

20% OFF asking price plus $12 shipping

Strange Adventures 205 First Deadman by Neal Adams

20% OFF asking price plus $12 shipping

OR....... (In the slim chance that someone wants both)

Take BOTH books for 25% OFF plus $12 shipping !!! :o