• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USPS regional shipping??

57 posts in this topic

USPS: super helpful as always. after 45 minutes on hold, i had someone first tell me that all regional boxes were now regular priority. then when i specifically asked about A & B was told that C was discontinued but A & B were still available. then when i asked how come the option wasn't on the website was told maybe it'll show up in a day or so or maybe I should go to my local post office.

:facepalm:

I also noticed that the new First Class weight requirement (15.99 ounces, up from the previous 13 ounces) has not been implemented for usps' clicnship either... (shrug)

from USPS website. Wonder if i can get a refund for the boxes i sent out flat priority vs regional last week :mad:

Attention Click-N-Ship Customers: Regional Rate Boxes A and B were inadvertently removed during our last update. We?re working to put them back as soon as possible. Please watch this space for updates.

from USPS website. Wonder if i can get a refund for the boxes i sent out flat priority vs regional last week :mad:

Magic 8 Ball says- "Don't Count On It"

Regional Rate A and B shipping is still available, Regional Rate C has been removed. The rates appear to have jumped about 15-20% across the board, but still a good deal. I sent a Regional Rate Box A from Virginia to San Francisco (shipping Tuesday) for $10.77, up from $9.97, including my eBay discounts.

All still available. Regional Rate Box A2 (good for shipping a bunch of comics)

I can attest to that....someone in Ohio on Ebay just laid the pipe in my keister charging me $20 shipping for something that cost him $6 using regional flat rate box A.

So the good news is....I have proof that it still exists. :frustrated:

USPS: super helpful as always. after 45 minutes on hold, i had someone first tell me that all regional boxes were now regular priority. then when i specifically asked about A & B was told that C was discontinued but A & B were still available. then when i asked how come the option wasn't on the website was told maybe it'll show up in a day or so or maybe I should go to my local post office.

I also noticed that the new First Class weight requirement (15.99 ounces, up from the previous 13 ounces) has not been implemented for usps' clicnship either... (shrug)

I don't think you could ever do First Class on USPS clicknship - I always had to go to Paypal shipping to get that. (?)

Regional Rate A and B shipping is still available, Regional Rate C has been removed. The rates appear to have jumped about 15-20% across the board, but still a good deal. I sent a Regional Rate Box A from Virginia to San Francisco (shipping Tuesday) for $10.77, up from $9.97, including my eBay discounts.

All still available. Regional Rate Box A2 (good for shipping a bunch of comics)

I can attest to that....someone in Ohio on Ebay just laid the pipe in my keister charging me $20 shipping for something that cost him $6 using regional flat rate box A.

So the good news is....I have proof that it still exists. :frustrated:

:whee:

I don't think you could ever do First Class on USPS clicknship - I always had to go to Paypal shipping to get that. (?)

It gives a first class rate for 13 ounces but not for 14 ounces. (shrug)

Probably just an oversight that will get fixed along with the Regional Boxes.

Yup. Always been not available on USPS.com.

USPS has never had clicknship for First Class. Maybe you're talking the rate tables? :shrug:

Yup. Always been not available on USPS.com.

Yeah - I always dead-ended on that, and had to regroup in Paypal. USPS doesn't want folks using any service below Priority on line.

USPS has never had clicknship for First Class. Maybe you're talking the rate tables? :shrug:

My bad... it does say not available for online. :sorry:

Magic 8 Ball says- "Don't Count On It"

Magic 8 Ball can't stop laughing.

hm, this past weekend I picked up a Regional Rate C box because it looked like the perfect size to send comics to CGC in. Now I'm wondering if I'll even be able to use it...

Sold and shipped a big box of comics via eBay last night and my discount was 40% off on Priority shipping. That's the highest % discount I've ever remembered seeing. But on the other hand maybe the overall rate is higher, so it's a bigger discount of a higher starting price(?).

I have gotten those huge discounts on heavy packages that ship within the same region on priority shipping.

hm, this past weekend I picked up a Regional Rate C box because it looked like the perfect size to send comics to CGC in. Now I'm wondering if I'll even be able to use it...

Sold and shipped a big box of comics via eBay last night and my discount was 40% off on Priority shipping. That's the highest % discount I've ever remembered seeing. But on the other hand maybe the overall rate is higher, so it's a bigger discount of a higher starting price(?).