• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Reagan's Raiders" comic...anyone have this?

34 posts in this topic

Saw one of these at an antique store over the weekend, and didn't buy it but was most curious. What are the stories about, and how many issues did it run? Is it "so bad it's good", or just plain bad? I can vaguely remember these being on the stands in the mid-80s. And it's not listed in Overstreet... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Reagan's Raiders 2 is the first published art by Jim Lee, and as such, is a expensive book.

confused.gif

Mile High has copies for sale ranging from 55 cents for a F all the way up to a whopping $1.05 for a NM.

(I guess Freedom ain't the only thing that costs a buck-o-five....)

Reagan's Raiders 2 is the first published art by Jim Lee, and as such, is a expensive book.

confused.gif

Mile High has copies for sale ranging from 55 cents for a F all the way up to a whopping $1.05 for a NM.

Not anymore they don't. That's just stupid by Mr. Chuck. Oh well. Stupid is as stupid does.

confused.gif

Not anymore they don't.

confused.gifconfused.gif

There's an endless supply of them!

Just make sure ya leave a few for Currin_Comics, m'okay? smirk.gif

There was a brief period in the 1980's after TMNT came out, where anyone could publish anything and make some money. Saul Brodsky's son got on the bandwagon, became associated with Rich Buckler for some of the titles, and printed the most exploitive pieces of [#@$%!!!] that he could imagine. He seemed quite proud of it. If my memory serves me well he later got into publishing, "How to pick up chicks" books.

There was a brief period in the 1980's after TMNT came out, where anyone could publish anything and make some money. Saul Brodsky's son got on the bandwagon, became associated with Rich Buckler for some of the titles, and printed the most exploitive pieces of [#@$%!!!] that he could imagine. He seemed quite proud of it. If my memory serves me well he later got into publishing, "How to pick up chicks" books.

Speaking of Rich Buckler and suckass 80s books, I present Crack Busters #1:

779884-cb.jpg

779884-cb.jpg.bed8c33cfa321ed5736b7713cf20c5f0.jpg